EU Nationals

As an EU National you do not need a visa to enter the Czech Republic and you can stay in the country for up to 30 days without having to register with the Foreign Police.

If your intention is to stay in the territory of the Czech Republic for longer than one month you are obliged to register with the Foreign Police within the first 30 days.

As an EU citizens you do not have to apply for any kind of residence permit. However there are certain life situations where you might be required by the authorities to have a Temporary Residency in CR. Such situations can be:

• if you want a Czech residential address to be used for your business in the CR
• parking card in the areas of parking zone
• long term contracts with mobile operators
• loan or mortgage
• purchase and registration of a vehicle in the Czech Republic
• etc.

• Temporary Residence
• Permanent Residence
• Marriage in the Czech Republic (assistance with the legal aspects)
• Trade license
• SRO (limited liability company)
• Parking card
• Accounting services and Tax returns
• Other services upon request